In-office teeth whitening is the most affordable, effective way to get a brighter, healthier smile in a single trip. Even with good oral hygiene habits, stains are set on teeth over time, leading to unseemly discoloration. If you're craving a brighter, healthier smile, LaserGlow's professional teeth whitening is just the service for you.
Stains set in over time. Common day activities like drinking coffee, tea, and even heavily pigmented foods can set stains on your teeth over time, leading to a dull and dark smile. Even as we grow older, our teeth look less brilliant. Our in-office teeth whitening will penetrate beneath the enamel to root out these stains, leading to a smile that has years of stains wiped away in just a single visit.
Schedule a consultation with our licensed dental hygienist! After a careful examination of your teeth, our hygienist will help determine the ideal shade of your smile and design a treatment plan based on your needs. Here is what you can expect:
- We'll begin with a dental exam of teeth and oral tissues, consult on which products and aftercare you'll need, and then get you situated for whitening!
- The dental hygienist will insert a cheek retractor to keep sensitive lips and tissue out of the way.
- Next, a gingival barrier is applied to protect your gums and sensitive areas! This will protect your mouth from the hydrogen peroxide gel.
- For 40 minutes, you will recline in our comfortable office chairs while a 38% Hydrogen Peroxide Gel is applied and activated by our Laser LED for amazing Teeth whitening.
Our in-office teeth whitening treatments take an hour and can be repeated to get to desired shade of brightness on your teeth. These treatments are perfect for those preparing for a special occasion or event like a wedding.
Embrace having a brighter smile!
With proper care, laser teeth whitening lasts several months. Maintaining proper oral hygiene and at-home care can maintain your bright smile, and be sure to schedule follow-up appointments with LaserGlow for smile touch-ups.
Our LED teeth whitening tackles the hardest of stains on your teeth:
- Tea and coffee–both contain tannins which cause staining.
- Red wine is one of the most common causes of teeth staining.
- Cola can cause staining.
- Dark-colored fruit juices such as cranberry and grape juice.
- Tomato-based sauces and curries.
- Berries and beetroots are some of the other common teeth staining causes.
Our Laser LED is cutting-edge and activates our specially designed peroxide gel for deep penetration of stains. In-office teeth whitening is also a quick solution for those who need to look good quickly. If you have a big event coming up, you'll want that bright smile to beam at the world with. Those who give our in-office teeth whitening a try will find their teeth look shiny, healthy, and practically celebrity-worthy soon after.
Whether you need maintenance or a touch-up, LaserGlow's licensed dental hygienists are waiting for you at our offices in New Jersey, Miami, and New York. Book your appointment today for a brighter, healthier smile.